re: Five Most important criteria for an e-learning platform?
1. CONTENT – Is your curriculum ready for online delivery? What structure is your content currently in? and What tool will be used to convert your content into eLearning?
2. FEATURES – What features do you want from your LMS provider and will you want to implement synchronous or non-synchronous training delivery.
3. COST – Open source versus paid LMS solutions.
4. DEVELOPMENT – Who will develop the content and continue to maintain the curriculum.
5. TOOLS – What tools will be used, How many licenses will you need?, Who will be trained to use the tools?
This is not an all-inclusive list and it not in any particular order.
All the best,
For more information view: