This project is coming along quite well.
Now available for beta testing: http://cansomebodyhelpme.com/wcag
Recently added features include:
- Printing the results page.
- Inserting the name of your course.
- Measure your level of compliance for WCAG Level A, AA, AAA and overall percentage level.
- Comparing official Articulate Storyline 2 page to WCAG pages. For example 1.2.7 is not even displayed in the Articulate Storyline page.
- If statements have been inserted to maintain a correct variable count.
- Turned off resume from previous based on issues with resetting radio buttons and variables.
- Must now insert name of course to continue.
- Added new login system, users must request a password that will be emailed to them.
- Certificate design underway to be followed with printing system more than likely flash based for vector quality output.
- Articulate limitations include not being able to reset manually created radio buttons. This may require a completely new build out of the project because of the need to replace radio buttons.
- Resetting values does not reset previously selected radio buttons.
- Issues with passing numeric variables to LMS.
- Graphic Design could use improvements
- The wording of some questions may require adjustments.
- Issue with lag when attempting to lock or restrict menu. Currently menu has been turned off.
Some new screenshots: