TAG – Training Accessibility Guidelines (Questions 1 to 4)
The examples discussed below will focus on using two popular training development tools (Articulate Storyline 2 and Camtasia Studio).
Content will focus on how you can meet the success criteria for each section of the WCAG 2.0 Guidelines.
Content Recommendation is for the following WCAG 2.0 Sections:
1.1.1 Non-text Content
Questions to consider: (You must be able to say yes to all of these questions to meet the success criteria for this section)
|Can you use the tab key to switch between educational on screen objects?|
|Can you to turn off tabbing to non-educational objects?|
|Have you included ALT Tags to describe all educational objects?|
|Does your multimedia player provide optional keyboard controls?|
How Articulate Storyline 2 can meet success criteria:
- Use “hot objects” not the “built-in hotspots”.
- All educational objects have (Object is visible to accessibility tools – checked).
- All non-educational objects have (Object is visible to accessibility tools – not checked).
- All education objects include a descriptive ALT Tag.
- Use the Articulate Storyline 2 accessible multimedia player that has accessible keyboard controls.
- None provided
Your comments and suggestions are welcome please post below to assist in improving this document. Take note discussion need not be limited to the development tools provided.