This easy to implement method can save you a ton of time and money. Use this script and bingo instant SharePoint LMS with Articulate Storyline 2 integration. Oh and you do not need to publish out your file as SCORM Complaint regular web output will do!
As you can see from the image above, I have developed a method to pull a variable from Storyline 2 and store that variable in SharePoint 2010.
This method provides SSO (Single Sign On) and permits the storage of:
- Quiz Name – Default value set in SharePoint
- Course Status – Default value set in SharePoint
- Participant Name – Default value set in SharePoint
- Date of participation – Default value set in SharePoint
- Score – Value pushed from Articulate Storyline 2
This method relies upon:
- SharePoint 2010 (may work with other versions untested!)
- Articulate Storyline (may work with other eLearning Development Tools untested!)
So for it to work on mobile devices you will need to use the HTML5 Output and not the Articulate Mobile Player.
Here is a tip: Create your list of courses inside SharePoint. This way participants are already signed in as a valid user.
For more information visit: