I am currently writing a book on blended learning, I would like to include quotes from my fellow LinkedIn Members. If you have a blended learning lesson to share please submit your content to this posting. Any quotes used will include a reference to the creator of the content.
Here are some topics to be covered in no particular order:
1. What is blended training?
2. What are some blended training options?
3. Why should you consider blended training and/or What are some benefits of blended training?
4. How to implement an effective blended training strategy?
5. How to effectively communicate a switch to blended training?
6. How to create a blended training plan based on existing in class training content?
7. How to create a blended training portal?
8. Are you ready for blended learning?
9. How to deal with resistance to blended training?
10. How to build a blended training discussion document?
11. How to decide what training becomes digital and what training stays in-class?
12. Sample – Blended Curriculum Development Plan
13. Case Study – Is the “Doughnut Marking Course” a candidate for blended training and why?
14. How to use a Curriculum Map to priority blended training initiatives?
15. How to use blooms tax to evaluate blended training opportunities
Thanks and look forward to your input.